Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Needy Client Meets Complaisant Photographer






Model: Ej
Location: Robert Morgan Educational Center (again, i know :\)

Not much to say about these photos, cept I did have fun taking them. He wanted an interesting photograph of himself and I feel as though I've given him at least 2 or 3 to choose from :). Oh, one more thing: he technically commissioned these photos and paid me in Burger King.. so.. I'm a pro now! I kid, but he did buy us lunch later on. Anyway, hopefully I'll start developing some variety in my photos, and maybe I'll be able to shoot somewhere other than my school one of these days. As always: browse, critique, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. hey omar, it's gaby
    i really like the last picture, that one is my favorite
    ej looks idk so innocent : ]
    it's nice.

    ReplyDelete