Monday, December 22, 2008

Sunset Over Silver Palms













Ok! So, its Monday! First official day of Winter Break (hold your applause). I lounged about the house all day today until Bryan came to pick me up, and after walking around some we found a mound. It was a good mound, a sturdy mound. A mound which we utilized to capture Bryan's "curvy" silhouette (his words, not mine). Here they are, hope you like. Actually, I hope some one doesn't like them and says something, perhaps I'll improve by having a bit of constructive criticism. Do your worst. Cute duck, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I AM curvy! You jerk >:( These actually came out very good! They looked weird on your camera.. But they look really nice now that I look at them! The wind makes my hair gives an abstract feel to the picture, sorta. Touchè!

    -♥B

    ReplyDelete